UPSC CMS final marks have been issued for 584 candidates have qualified for category 1 and 677 candidates for category 2 exam.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the final marks of candidates recommended in Combined Medical Services (CMS) exam 2023. Shortlisted candidates can check the UPSC CMS final marks 2023 through the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
A total of 584 candidates have qualified for category 1 and 677 have qualified for Category 2. The commission issued the final result of UPSC CMS 2023 on November 8.
Candidates can use their login details such as registration number and date of birth to access the UPSC CMS final marks 2023.
The UPSC CMS exam was conducted on July 16 and the Personality Test (Part-II) was held from October to November 2023. The final results was announced on December 8, 2023.
UPSC CMS Final Marks 2023: How to check
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the UPSC CMS final marks 2023.
- Visit the official website, upsc.gov.in.
- Look for the “UPSC CMS Result 2023 marks of recommended candidates and click on it.
- A new page will display with separate links for Category I and Category II.
- Click on the relevant category link
- Download and take a printout of the same for further references.