UP BTech counselling registration fee is Rs 1,000. Candidates must note that the OBC, EWS caste certificates should be issued on or after April 1, 2023.
The Uttar Pradesh Technical Admission Counselling has extended the registration date for UPTAC BTech counselling 2023 to August 20. The counselling application submission date for all other programmes have also been changed. Candidates who wish to study engineering courses in the state universities will have to register at the official website, uptac.admissions.nic.in.
“Last date of registration for all programmes is extended up to 20-08-2023 23:59 HRS Detailed Schedule will be released soon,” the UPTAC official website read.
If parents’ names are not added during National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) registration, candidates should fill “NA” in place of mother’s and father’s name in the UP BTech counselling registration form.
The application form and registration fee payment should be done by August 20. The UP BTech counselling registration fee is Rs 1,000. Candidates who belong to OBC, EWS categories should note that the caste certificates should be issued on or after April 1, 2023. The criteria is mandatory due to the condition of creamy layer for OBC.
The board also informed that once the seat is allotted to a candidate, no change in the institution or branch will be allowed.
How to apply for UP BTech counselling 2023
Candidates can follow the steps given below to register for the UP BTech counselling 2023.
- Visit the UPTAC official website, uptac.admissions.nic.in.
- Scroll down and find the candidate activity board.
- Under UPTAC BTech counselling 2023, click on the registration link.
- The UP BTech counselling registration page will be displayed.
- Enter JEE Main application number and register.
- Now login using the credentials generated and key in security code.
- Proceed to fill the application form and submit the preferred choices.
- Make the payment and review the application form.
- Download the application confirmation page.