Candidates will be able to register for round 2 at tnmedicalselection.net by August 22.
The process for TN NEET UG 2023 counselling round 2 will start at 10 AM on August 21 and end at 5 PM on August 22.
Candidates can complete the choice and locking process for TN NEET UG 2023 from 10 AM on August 24 to 5 PM on August 28. The result will be declared on August 31. The provisional allotment order will be available on the official website, tnmedicalselection.net, from September 1 to 4. The students will have to join the allotted college by September 4.
Candidates can only download the provisional allotment order if they have paid the tuition fee of the allotted college. The re-allotted candidates who already paid the tuition fee in the first round of counselling will have to pay only the difference amount, if any.
Fee structure is available on the official websites, tnhealth.tn.gov.in and tnmedicalselection.org.
How to register for TN NEET UG counselling 2023
Students can follow the steps given below to submit the Tamil Nadu NEET UG counselling application form.
- Visit Tamil Nadu NEET UG counselling 2023 official website, tnmedicalselection.net.
- Click on the link, ‘Click here for online counselling of course 2023-2024 session’.
- Now, press on the option that reads ‘click here to login’.
- Enter login ID, application number and password.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Now fill in the choices, select preferred college and courses.
- Make the registration fee payment and security deposit.
- Review the application and submit before the deadline.