The JEE main 2024 session 1 exam is scheduled to be held from January 24 to February 1.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main exam 2024 session 1 image correction window. Candidates who have applied for the JEE main 2024 Session 1 and wish to make changes to their images can do so on the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in. The JEE main 2024 session 1 image correction window will be open till January 6.
The official notice reads, “It has been observed that the photograph uploaded by few candidate for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) – 2024 has not been found as per the required specifications, therefore, it has been decided to give an opportunity to candidates to upload the Photograph as per required specifications to avoid rejection of application by opening the window to change their actual recent photograph on their respective online application forms as per schedule.”
The JEE main 2024 session 1 exam is scheduled to be held from January 24 to February 1 at several exam centres around the country.
Candidates can make use of the JEE main correction window 2024 in following cases:
- The image may be blurry.
- The picture may not be accurate as specified.
- The background is inappropriate.
- The candidate’s spectacles may have revealed a red eye.
- The signature is not clear.
- The signature is in capital letters.
- The signature image does not meet the requirements.
Steps to access JEE main 2024 image correction facility
Candidates can follow these instructions for JEE main 2024 image correction.
- Open the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads, “Image Correction JEE Main 2024.”
- Log in with your credentials such as application number, password, security pin.
- Replace with a new image and submit it online.
- Cross- check the uploaded image.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for further reference.