|

    ICAI CA Inter, Final results 2024 likely to be declared on July 11; passing criteria

    ICAI CA Result 2024: Candidates should use their registration number and roll number to check the result at icai.org.

     

    The Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI) will announce CA Final and Intermediate results for the May 2024 session on July 11. Candidates who appear for the exam will be able to check the ICAI CA Inter, Final results 2024 exam by visiting the official website, icai.org.

     

    “The results of the Chartered Accountants Final and Intermediate Examinations held in May 2024 are likely to be declared on Thursday, July 11, 2024, and the same can be accessed by candidates on the website icai.nic.in,” the official notice read.

    Candidates will have to use their login credentials such as registration number, roll number and password to log in and download the ICAI CA Inter, Final results 2024. The ICAI conducted the CA Final May 2024 exams for group 1 on May 2, 4, 6, and for group 2 on May 8, 10, 12. The CA Inter exams for May 2024, covering both group 1 and group 2, took place from May 3 to 13.

    Earlier, the central council member (CCM) of ICAI Dhiraj Khandelwal, posted on X that the CA Inter and Final results may be delayed by 1 or 2 days from 5th July. He noted, “There may be some slight change in the result date and may be delayed by 1 or 2 days from 5th July, hence it could be between 5th July to 10th July. Let’s wait for final notification of ICAI.”

    ICAI CA 2024: Passing criteria

    The CA Intermediate exam consists of 6 papers, each valued at 100 marks, with 30% of the total marks allocated to objective-type questions. The remaining 70% will follow the existing assessment format.

    According to the passing criteria, candidates must pass both groups by achieving at least 40% in each paper in one attempt, and a minimum aggregate of 50% marks across all papers within each group to qualify for passing.

    Dear Students & Parents of Std 8 to 12- One Stop solution for career counseling – Vikas Kumar @ Psychographic Society -city center -club Road Ranchi

    For more information call – 9570795071/9709534303

    For Counselling Program Details – Click

    1. IIT Rank Counselling

    2. JOSAA -IIT -NIT RANK COUNSELLING

    3. JEE Main Multi State Rank Counselling

     

     

    Also Read- 

    1. Vikas Kumar 
    2. Best Career Counselling Centre @ Ranchi
    3. Best career counsellor of Bihar – Jharkhand – Youtube

    Similar Posts