Delhi University Admission 2023: Candidates can apply for DU UG spot round admission 2023 till September 9 at admission.uod.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: University of Delhi has published the DU vacant seats 2023 for spot round 2 undergraduate (UG) admission. Candidates who wish to take admission in Delhi University will be able to participate in the DU UG spot round admission 2023. DU vacant seats 2023 list can be viewed at the CSAS portal, admission.uod.ac.in.
The details of available seats in DU admission 2023 is uploaded as per the data received on September 7 at 5 PM. “The exact number of seats may vary due to reconciliations, withdrawals, cancellations, etc,” the university informed.
The DU spot round registration for round 2 will begin today and will conclude on September 9, as per the schedule. Those who wish to participate in the admission process will have to select the spot round option in the CSAS dashboard.
Those allotted seats in DU spot admission round 1 and could not complete the process will not be eligible for round 2. If seats remain vacant after the spot round 2, the university will announce more spot rounds to fill the seats.
Based on the DU colleges and courses opted by the candidates, the seat allotment results will be declared on September 11 at 11 AM.
How to register for DU spot admission 2023
Candidates can follow the steps given below to participate in the DU spot round admission 2023.
- Visit the DU CSAS portal, admission.uod.ac.in 2023.
- Click on the DU vacant seats for round 2 spot admission link on the homepage.
- Check the number of seats available in the preferred DU college.
- Now, select the ‘spot round’ option in the dashboard through candidate portal.
- Now add choices in the order of preference.
- Review the application and submit the form.
- Vikas Kumar
- Best Career Counselling Centre @ Ranchi
- Best career counsellor of Bihar – Jharkhand – Youtube