BHU UG, PG Admission 2023: Aspirants can apply for the mop-up round till tomorrow, October 10. Check eligibility criteria.
The university issued mop-up round rules for both UG and PG admissions on the website. Accordingly, already registered candidates willing to participate in the mop-up round will have to pay Rs 1,000 only during the registration process. However, candidates who were not registered earlier will have to pay the registration fee in addition to Rs 1,000.
The eligibility criteria for BHU mop-up round counselling is given below:
- Candidates who had registered for the BHU counselling process earlier but were not offered any seat during the regular round allotment.
- Those who were offered seats but could not deposit the fee or could not fill their preference entries.
- Candidates who deposited the fee but got their admission cancelled afterwards
- Candidate who did not apply earlier but are interested now and their score has been provided to BHU by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The university has released the lists of vacant seats for the mop-up round for both UG and PG programmes and asked candidates to check the list before filling the application form. “Candidates willing to participate in the Mop-up round are advised to familiarize themselves regarding the number of seats available in different programs and categories on the counselling portal before registration,” it said.
How to apply for BHU mop-up round counselling?
- Visit the official website for BHU counselling, bhuonline.in
- Under the UG or PG tab, click on the link for vacancy report
- A PDF will be displayed on the screen
- Check category-wise seats in each course
- Download the PDF for further use
- Vikas Kumar
- Best Career Counselling Centre @ Ranchi
- Best career counsellor of Bihar – Jharkhand – Youtube