AILET answer key and question paper booklet from the official website, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in. The challenge window will close at 8 pm.
Candidates will be able to raise objections against the AILET 2024 answer key by 8 am on November 12. They should ensure that the question number from the candidate question booklet should match with that of the master question booklet while submitting the objections.
If the objections submitted do not match with the master question booklet, the challenge raised will not be considered. Candidates should not submit the challenges through phone call or email.
Submission of objections
December 11 from 8 am
Challenge last date
December 12 by 8 pm
Candidates will have to pay Rs 500 per question challenged. If the objections are found to be valid the amount remitted online will be refunded. The question paper has 100 multiple-choice questions carrying one mark each.
AILET 2024: Steps to raise objections
Candidates can follow the steps given below to raise challenges against the answer key.
- Visit the AILET 2024 official website, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
- Login using the application number and click on view objections.
- Click on the submit button.
- Select type of objections. Objection against answer key or objection against question.
- Enter the objections and pay Rs 500 per question challenged.
- Review and submit the objection.