UP NEET UG Counselling 2023: Candidates can fill and lock choices at upneet.gov.in. The last date to submit preferences is August 26.
Round 2 seat allotment result will be declared on August 28. Students will have to report to the allotted institutes between August 29 and September 4.
How to fill choices for UP NEET UG counselling 2023?
- Visit the official website, upneet.gov.in
- Click on the ‘registration UG (MBBS/BDS)’ link on the homepage
- Login using the credentials
- Choose your preferred colleges
- Lock the choices and take a screenshot for future reference.
The directorate issued the following instructions regarding the choice-filling:
- During the choice-filling process in round 2, candidates will have the option to choose from Seat Against cancellation (SAC) besides vacant, not reported and resigned seats of the first round. If the seat of a pre-admitted candidate in SAC is upgraded, then his seat will be allotted to another candidate on the basis of merit cum option as per rules.
- It is mandatory for applicants to lock their choices after choice-filling. If a candidate does not lock his/her choices, he/she will not be included in the seat allotment process.
- The candidate will not have to choose the option of the seat entered from the first round during the choice-filling, because if the said seat is allotted to the candidate at the time of allotment of the second round, then that candidate will have to appear again at the nodal center and complete the admission process for the allotted seat, otherwise the admission will be canceled.