Punjab NEET PG 2023 Counselling: Candidates can raise objections by September 6 and report to the allotted college by September 12.
The seat allotment PDF mentions candidate’s registration number, roll number, name, NEET PG score, total marks, rank, pcms candidate, category, state, university, allotted college, allotted specialty, allotted category or quota, etc.
Candidates can submit objections against the second round allotment by visiting the admission branch of the university with relevant documents by 11 am on September 6.
As per the round schedule of Punjab NEET PG 2023 counselling, the revised provisional seat allotment result will be displayed on September 6. Seat allotted applicants will have to pay the tuition fee and report to the allotted institute between September 8 and September 12.
How to check Punjab NEET PG round 2 seat allotment list 2023?
- Visit the official website, bfuhs.ac.in
- Under the admissions tab, select MD, MS, MDS courses
- On the homepage, click on the link for provisional allotment
- A PDF will be displayed on the screen
- Search for your name and download PDF for future reference
Students will require the following documents to report to the allotted college:
- ID proof
- Receipt of deposition of six month fee
- Admit card issued by NBE
- Result or rank letter ssued by NBE.
- High School or higher secondary certificate or birth certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Mark sheets of all MBBS, BDS professional exams
- MBBS, BDS degree certificate or provisional certificate.
- Internship completion certificate, certificate from the head of institution
- Permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by NMC or State Medical Council.
- In service candidates will produce provisional NOC from the competent authority
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- EWS certificate, if applicable