NIFT Entrance Exam 2024 will be held for admission into UG, PG and PhD programmes to 18 National Institutes of Fashion Technology.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will today close the late fee registration window of the NIFT Entrance Examination 2024 today at nift.ac.in. The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Entrance Exam 2024 will be held on February 5 for admission into UG and PG programmes (regular, NLEA, artisans) and PhD in 18 NIFT campuses across the country.
Candidates applying for the exam will have to pay a late fee of Rs 5,000, along with the regular application fee. Candidates will have to submit an application fee of Rs 3,000 for NIFT Entrance Exam 2024. However, students of SC, ST and PwD categories will have to pay a registration fee of Rs 1,500.
The NIFT exam 2024 will be a computer-based test and a paper-based rest, which will be conducted in 60 cities across the country. STudents applying for Bachelors in Design and Bachelor of Fashion Technology should be less than 24 years as on August 1 of the year of admission. Candidates of SC, ST and PwD categories will be given five years relaxation in upper age limit. There is no age limit for candidates applying for MDes, MFM and MFTech, and PhD programmes.
NIFT 2024 registration: Steps to fill form
Candidates can follow these steps to fill the NIFT 2024 application form successfully:
- Visit the official website, nift.ntaonline.in
- Click on the ‘online registration for NIFT Admission 2024’
- Register by providing the necessary details to generate login credentials
- Login and fill out the NIFT 2024 application form with personal, academic, and communication details.
- Select your preferred NIFT 2024 exam centre
- Upload a colour photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format
- Pay the NIFT 2024 application fee online
- Submit the form and save the confirmation page for future reference.