Maharashtra NEET UG 2023 Counselling: Round 2 virtual vacancy for admission in 74 medical colleges has been notified at cetcell.net.in/NEET-UG-2023/login.
Choice filling facility will be available from August 24 to 26. On the basis of the preference filled by candidates, the Maharashtra NEET UG seat allotment results 2023 will be declared on August 29.
The CET Cell announced the complete schedule for round 2 and 3 recently. Along with the round 2 seat matrix, it has also notified the virtual vacancy for MBBS, BDS admission in 74 medical colleges in the state.
“Virtual vacancies are those seats which are presently occupied by candidates who have not filled status. Retention form likely to opt for second round,” the official website read.
Last date to resign Maharashtra CAP-2 joined seats with forfeiture of registration fees is September 8. No resignation will be allowed after the deadline, the CET Cell informed.
How to download Maharashtra NEET UG seat matrix
Applicants can follow the steps given below to download the Maharashtra NEET CAP-2 vacant medical college seats PDF.
- Visit the Maharashtra CAP official website, cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Now, click on the NEET UG option under the undergraduate course tab.
- The page will redirect you to cetcell.net.in/NEET-UG-2023/login.
- Under the notification section, click on the ‘Provisional seat matrix for MBBS, BDS admission’ link.
- The Maharashtra NEET UG seat matrix 2023 PDF will be displayed.
- Check the colleges and courses and number of seats available.
- Download the PDF and check the virtual vacancy for round 2.
इसे भी पढ़े-