Eligible candidates can apply for Karnataka NMMS 2023 at kseeb.karnataka.gov.in, till October 4.
School principals and headmasters will be able to fill the application forms of eligible students on the Karnataka NMMS 2023 scholarship at the official website, kseeb.karnataka.gov.in, till October 4. The students can choose Kannada, English, Urdu, Marathi and Telugu mediums to appear in the examination. It will be conducted by the KSQAAC on December 17.
Candidates applying for the scholarship should have scored at least 55% or equivalent grades in the Class 7. The students should have studied in the government, government-aided and local body run schools. Their family income should not be more than Rs 3.5 lakh will be considered for the NMMS scholarships.
The students will have to score at least 60% marks in Class 10 board exam and have to clear Class 11 in the first attempt with a score of 55% marks or equivalent for continuation of scholarship in higher secondary school. Candidates belonging to SC, ST category, a relaxation of 5% will be given.
Students studying residential schools such as Morarji Desai, Kitturrani Chennamma, Navodaya School, Vajpayee School, Eklavya, KGBV, Ambedkar Residential School are not eligible for the NMMS scholarship. Those studying in Kendriya Vidyalayas, Sainik Schools and any government funded private aided residential schools are also not eligible to apply for this exam.
Karnataka NMMS: Steps to apply
- Visit the official website, kseeb.karnataka.gov.in/NTSENMMS
- Click on the ‘Login’ link.
- Enter default username and password and generate password.
- Login to your account using your registration number and password.
- Fill in the required details and upload your passport-size photograph and save it.
- A printout of the application along with the format for the certificate from the Head of the School/Institution (HOI) should be taken out.
- The HOI Certificate must be signed with an official seal and uploaded the signed Certificate to his/her account along with a scanned copy of (i) the Income certificate of the parent (ii) the first page of the bank passbook (iii) the saste certificate (iv) the Disability certificate
- Then press the ‘Finalise application’ button.
- Vikas Kumar
- Best Career Counselling Centre @ Ranchi
- Best career counsellor of Bihar – Jharkhand – Youtube