Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) is a computer-based online test for Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad.
|Exam Name||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|Also Known As||BITSAT|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer based test)|
|Conducted by||BITS Pilani|
NEW: BITSAT 2022 examination will be conducted twice (2 times).
UPDATE (July 20, 2022): BITS Counselling Applications are open now.
UPDATE (July 4, 2022): BITSAT 2022 Session-2 registrations are open now.
UPDATE (June 25, 2022): BITSAT 2022 Hall Ticket is now available.
UPDATE (June 17, 2022): BITSAT 2022 Slot Booking has started.
UPDATE (June 14, 2022): Test city for BITSAT 2022 examination has been allotted.
UPDATE (June 8, 2022): Last date to apply for BITSAT 2022 has been extended to June 12, 2022.
UPDATE (Apr 22, 2022): BITSAT 2022 exam dates have been revised.
UPDATE (Mar 15, 2022): BITSAT 2022 Application Forms are available now.
UPDATE (Mar 15, 2022): BITSAT 2022 exam pattern has been changed.
UPDATE (Mar 14, 2022): BITSAT 2022 registrations have started.
UPDATE (Jan 28, 2022): BITSAT Applications will be opening soon.
What’s new in BITSAT 2022?
- BITSAT 2022 examination will be conducted in two Sessions before admissions in the academic session.
- Candidates can also apply for the second Session after appearing for the first Session.
- Candidates who have not applied for Session 1 are not eligible to apply for Session 2.
- Candidates are not required to compulsorily take the test in both the sessions though if a candidate appears in both Sessions, the higher of the two scores will be considered.
- Total number of Questions have been reduced to 130.
- Logical Reasoning will now have 20 questions.
- Logical Reasoning has also been included in the 12 extra questions.