Delhi University UG seat allotment will be done based on the availability of seats, program-specific merit, order of preference and category.
NEW DELHI: University of Delhi has announced DU UG special spot admission round for some shortlisted undergraduate courses and colleges. Candidates who have registered in the DU CSAS portal, admission.uod.ac.in, and not been allotted seats will be able to participate in DU special spot round.
The university will publish the DU vacant seats for the special round on September 18 at 5 PM. Eligible candidates will be able to choose all programmes in as many colleges displayed in the DU vacant seats list.
The university said that the DU seat allotment will be done based on the availability of seats, program-specific merit, order of preference of college (programme + college), and category.
DU special spot round 2023: Who is eligible?
Candidates who are eligible will have to select the ‘Special Spot Admission’ through the CSAS dashboard to participate.
- Candidates who had applied for DU CSAS admission 2023 and were not allotted any college on the date of declaration of the special spot admission round will be eligible to take part.
- On the announcement of the special spot admission round, the admitted candidates will not be allowed to withdraw their admissions.
- Those who were allocated a seat in DU spot round 1 and 2 will be able to participate.
DU Special Spot Admission: Schedule
DU UG admission 2023
DU vacant seats
September 18 at 5 PM
From September 18 at 5 PM to September 20 up to 4.59 PM
Declaration of Special Spot Allocation
September 21 at 10 AM
Candidates to “Accept” the Allocated seat
September 21 at 10 AM to September 22 up to 4.59 PM
Colleges to Verify and Approve the online applications
September 21 at 10 AM to September 23 up to 4.59 PM
Last date of online payment of admission fees by the candidates
September 24 up to 4.59 PM
- Vikas Kumar
- Best Career Counselling Centre @ Ranchi
- Best career counsellor of Bihar – Jharkhand – Youtube