UCEED 2024 cut-off for part A will be out on February 8 and the final results will be declared on March 8. Know part A marking scheme.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has postponed the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED 2024) final answer key release date by a day. The institute will now issue the UCEED final answer key on February 1 on the official website, uceed.iitb.ac.in.
Candidates who appeared in the UCEED exam on January 21 will be able to download the final answer key at 5 pm. The UCEED cut-off marks of part a will be declared on February 8 and the UCEED results on March 8.
Those who have qualified the exam will be able to download the UCEED scorecard from March 11. The provisional answer key which was published a week ago was allowed to be challenged till January 25.
UCEED 2024 marking scheme
As per the exam pattern, the UCEED question paper 2024 had two sections carrying 300 marks. Part A had two sections – Numerical Answer Type (NAT) and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- 3 marks are given if all the four options are correct but only three options are chosen and none of the incorrect options is selected.
- 2 marks are awarded if three or more options are correct but only two options are chosen, both of which are correct.
- 1 mark is given if two or more options are correct but only one correct option is chosen.
- Zero mark if not answered.
- -1 marks will be deducted in all other cases.
UCEED 2024: Part A pattern
Candidates can check the number of questions and marks allotted in each section in UCEED Part A.
Type of questions
Number of questions
Number of marks
Numerical Answer Type (NATs)
Multiple Select Questions (MSQs)
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)