PESSAT 2023 Result is going to be announced on June 8th 2023, whose link will be live after 3 PM. Its Result can be checked online from PES Result Website i.e. https://pessat.com/. Applicants who appeared for the examination may download their PESSAT Rank Card with the help of their Registration number and Date of Birth.
Earlier, for admission of aspirants to the B.Tech course, the university organized the Scholastic Aptitude test from 17 May 2023 to 6 June 2023. Read other details of PESSAT Entrance Test result from the following article.
As we have mentioned before, the aspirants can only access the PESSAT Scorecard on the official portal for the exam. The authority will not provide the result to the applicants personally. In addition, after the PESSAT Result announcement, its direct link can also be checked from this page.
As per the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test Result 2023, the qualified aspirants will be called to participate in the admission rounds for the course. All the registered aspirants can obtain the result for the aptitude test through their login details on the official portal for the exam i.e. pessat.com. For more details about this aptitude test’s result and the admission rounds on its basis, the aspirants can go through the following article.
PESSAT 2023 Result Login: Overview
|PES Scholastic Aptitude Test 2023
|Exam Conducted By
|Date of the SAT
|17 May 2023 to 6 June 2023
|Result Declaration Date
|8 June 2023 (After 3 PM)
|Mode of Announcement of Result
|PESSAT Official Website
Download PESSAT Result 2023 Online @ pessat.com
By using the steps in the following procedure, the aspirants can download the PES University Result online. Before proceeding with these steps, the aspirants must keep their login details such as their Registration Number and Date of Birth ready.
- First of all, the aspirants must use the following URL and enter the homepage of the website dedicated to the exam https://pessat.com/.
- On the homepage, the aspirants must scroll down to the “Updates” section.
- Under this section, the aspirants must find the result link for B.Tech SAT 2023.
- As soon as the aspirants tap this link, they will see a login window appearing on their screens.
- The applicants must enter their login details (Registration Number and Date of Birth) in the spaces of this login window.
- The applicants must submit these details and obtain their results for the exam.
- Now, the aspirants must check their qualification status on the result and download their respective rank cards.
- Lastly, the aspirants must acquire a printout of the result for forthcoming admission stages.
pessat.com Rank Card 2023 Printed Details
The following is the list of the printed details on the pessat.com Rank Card 2023. After the aspirants obtain their rank cards, they must go through these details and ensure that they are accurate.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Aspirant’s Gender, Date of Birth and Category
- Registration Number and Exam Roll Number
- Name of the Academic Program
- Marks obtained by the aspirant in all subjects of the exam
- Total Marks obtained by the aspirant
- Status of Qualification in the Exam
- Rank acquired by the Aspirant
B.Tech PESSAT 2023 Cut-Off Marks 2023
To select the aspirants for admission to the engineering courses in the concerned colleges, the university considers the B.Tech PESSAT 2023 Cut-Off Marks 2023. As per these cut-off marks, the qualified aspirants are assigned specific ranks.
The university decides on these cut-off marks after considering various factors. Further, the aspirants who fail to attain these cut-off marks do not clear the aptitude test for admission.
PES University Engineering Counselling 2023
After the announcement of the result of the aptitude test for the B.Tech course, the qualified aspirants can appear for the PES University Engineering Counselling 2023. The university will conduct this counselling for admission in two rounds. Further, based on this counselling, the aspirants will be allotted seats in the associated colleges. The details for the schedule of these counselling rounds are as follows.