NEET UG answer key 2023 challenge window will be closed today. Candidates will have to raise objections at the official website, neet.nta.nic.in.
A total of 8,753 candidates appeared in the NEET UG re-exam 2023 held at 34 centres located in 11 cities in the state. The NEET UG provisional answer key was published on June 4. Candidates who appeared for the medical entrance exam held on May 7 were allowed to challenge the keys till June 6.
The NEET UG results 2023 were expected to be declared in the second week of June, however, the NTA clarified that the result will be announced together for all candidates; those who appeared on May 7 and June 6.
A scanned image of the NEET OMR answer sheet has been sent to the registered e-mail address given during the registration. Candidates will have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs 200 per question challenged. They must note that the NEET answer key challenge window will be closed today at 4 PM.
How to challenge NEET UG answer key 2023
Candidates can follow the steps given below to raise objections against the NEET UG answer key for June 6 re-exam.
- Visit the NTA NEET official website, neet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the NEET UG answer key challenge link on the homepage.
- Select the ‘Test Booklet Code’ and login using application number, date of birth and security pin.
- 50+50+50+50 questions of physics, chemistry, botany, zoology will be displayed.
- The number next to the Question under the column ‘Correct Option’ is used as the correct answer by the NTA.
- Use any one or more of the options given in the next four columns by clicking the check box to challenge.
- Upload the supporting documents for the objection raised and submit fees.