Candidates allotted seats in NEET UG round 2 counselling 2023 will have to report to the college from today to August 28.
The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test – Undergraduate (NEET UG 2023) counselling round 2 is underway. As per the schedule announced by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), candidates allotted seats in NEET UG round 2 counselling 2023 will have to report to the college from today.
Students will be given a 9 days time period to report to the medical college allotted. Verification of joined candidates data by institutes will be done between August 29 to 30.
There will be four rounds of counselling – round 1, round 2, round 3 and stray vacancy round for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) MBBS, BDS seats. The date of tentative seat matrix publication has not been announced yet, however, the registration for NEET UG round 3 will begin from August 31.
NEET UG round 3 counselling process
- Candidates who registered for NEET UG round 1 or round 2 and did not get any seat allotted are not required to register again to participate for subsequent rounds.
- Those candidates who have not registered in round 1 or 2 along with the full payment of fees will have to register new on the MCC official website, mcc.nic.in.
- Aspirants who have resigned or not reported in round 1 or round 2 will have to fill fresh choices of colleges and courses with full payment of fees.
- After the registration, candidates will have to exercise the ‘fresh choice filling and locking’’ facility.
- Based on the preferences opted by the candidates, the MCC will process the seat allotment for round 3 and declare results on September 8.
- Students will have to upload essential certificates and download the NEET UG round 3 allotment letter and report with original documents at the medical college allotted.
- If upgraded, candidates must opt out from round 2 seat and join round 3 seat. Once joined, candidates will not be able to upgrade or resign from the seat.