MHT CET Counselling 2023: Candidates can check the seat allotment status, institute-wise seat allotment on the official website, fe2023.mahacet.org.
Candidates will have to enter their application ID and date of birth to check if they have been allotted a seat. Candidates will have to accept the seats and report to the allotted institutes between July 26 and July 28.
How to check MHT CET 2023 seat allotment result ?
- Visit the official website, fe2023.mahacet.org
- Click on the link “check provisional allotment status (CAP round 1)
- Candidates will be redirected to another page
- Enter application ID and date of birth
- Click on the submit button
- The seat allotment result will be displayed
The important instructions related to seat allotment are as follows:
- Candidates will have to self-verify the seat allotment made by accepting declaration through login and certifying that their claim related with qualifying marks, category, gender, reservation, specific reservation etc. made by candidate in the application form are correct and relevant documents uploaded to substantiate the claims are authentic and correct.
- If a candidate finds that the claim made by them is not correct and they want to rectify the error, they will have to report the grievance through online mode only.
- Candidates who have been allotted the seat as per their first preference in round 1 (auto freezed) will have to pay the seat acceptance fee by online mode through their login and such candidates will not be eligible for participation in subsequent rounds.
- Candidates who have allotted other than first preference and want a better seat in the subsequent rounds must claim the allotted seat in round 1 by accepting that seat by choosing ‘Not Freeze’ option for betterment and pay the seat acceptance fee through their login by online mode.