JNU UG, COP admission 2023 registration through CUET begins; course-wise intake

    JNU Admission 2023: The university will be offering admission to Certificate of Proficiency (COP) programmes through CUET UG score.

    Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has started the undergraduate (UG) admission 2023 registration through the Common University Entrance Test (CUET 2023) score. Interested candidates will be able to apply for JNU UG courses and Certificate of Proficiency (COP) programmes by August 2 on the official website, jnu.ac.in.

    The university informed that the admission for BA (Hons) in Foreign Languages, BSc-MSc integrated programme in Ayurveda Biology and CoP programmes will be done through the CUET UG score 2023.

    However, admission in JNU BTech courses will be through Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains) score and will be done through the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) counselling.

    The JNU UG admission notification 2023 was issued on July 16. The intake and eligibility criteria along with other details are given in the JNU prospectus.

    JNU UG Admission 2023: Seat matrix

    The university informed that 80% of the seats in the 3-year BA (Hons) are earmarked for those students who have either passed the senior school certificate or equivalent examination in the year 2022 or are due to appear in 2023, and the remaining 20% are open to all other candidates.

    UG courses


    BSc-MSc Integrated program in Ayurveda Biology


    BA (Hons) in French


    BA (Hons) in German Studies


    BA (Hons) in Russian


    BA (Hons) in Spanish


    BA (Hons) in Japanese


    BA (Hons) in Korean


    BA (Hons) in Chinese


    BA (Hons) in Persian


    BA (Hons) in Pashto


    BA (Hons) in Arabic



    Similar Posts