JEE Advanced is conducted for BTech admissions in engineering colleges. The JEE Advanced 2023 result will be calculated based on the final answer key.
The result for JEE Advanced 2023 will be determined based on the final answer key. The final answer key for JEE Advanced 2023 will be published on June 18, simultaneously with the announcement of the results.
Candidates who successfully qualify in the JEE Advanced 2023 exam will be required to participate in the Joint Seat Allocation Authority(JoSAA) counselling 2023 in order to secure admissions into the IITs. As per the counselling schedule, the registration process for the first round of counselling will commence on June 19.
JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023: How to raise objections
- First, go to the official website- jeeadv.ac.in
- On the homepage click on the JEE Advanced 2023 answer key challenge link.
- Next, enter the required credentials in the given field.
- On the page that appears, select the question to raise an objection, upload supporting documents and pay the required fees.
- Once done click on the submit button.