DU Admissions 2022 Phase 2 will begin today! The second phase for DU UG admissions will commence as NTA has declared the CUET Results 2022. Students can read below to understand how to update their CUET scores on the CSAS portal on du.ac.in
Delhi University, DU Admission 2022 is underway! Students had already begun the application process for UG admissions at Delhi University. However, after today, students can now start uploading their CUET Result and scores on the official DU CSAS portal available on du.ac.in.
CUET Results 2022 for the UG entrance exam were declared early in the morning today, September 16, 2022. At the time of launching the DU Admissions portal, officials stated that the process will be carried out in three phases – registrations, uploading CUET scores and then seat allocation.
With the CUET Results declared, the second phase of admissions at DU will now commence. Students can fill in their CUET Result on the CSAS portal by referring to the process given below.
DU Admissions 2022 Phase 2 – How to update CUET Result
- Visit the official website – du.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link provided for “DU Admissions 2022 – Common Seat Allocation System registration”
- Register yourself on the DU CSAS portal using your CUET application number
- If you have already registered yourself, log in using your credentials.
- On your dashboard, click on the link provided for choice filling and updating CUET Result
- Enter your percentile, CUET score and submit your preferred combinations
- Proceed to submit your choices for courses and colleges
- Submit the form and download it for future references.
Students must note that as per NTA, the CUET scores for students have already been released to their chosen colleges. Hence, students who chose University of Delhi should already have their marks entered in the application. In case that has not happened, students can refer to the process stated here.
DU Admissions 2022 – Points to keep in mind
- The last date to apply for DU Admissions is October 3, 2022.
- The first merit list is expected to be released around October 11, 2022.
- Classes for first year students will begin from November 1, 2022 onwards.
- ECA and Sports quota admission trials will take place after October 10, 2022.
- A single, centralised merit list will be issued for students. No college-wise lists will be released for the academic session of 2022 to 2023.
During a press conference event, DU VC Yogesh Singh stated around 6.4 lakh students chose DU as their primary choice during the CUET applications. For Admissions 2022, a total of 70,000 seats are up for grabs. Keep a check here for the latest updates on DU Admissions.