CBSE CTET Exam Date 2023: Candidates will also be allowed to change their choice of CTET exam city if capacity is available in a particular city.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will close the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET 2023) correction window today. CTET exam 2023 will be conducted in computer-based test (CBT) mode between July to August 2023. Candidates who registered for the CTET exam 2023 will be able to edit their application form at the official website, ctet.nic.in, if required.
The CTET correction facility was made available from May 29 and will be closed today, June 2. “No corrections shall be allowed under any circumstances after this date,” it said.
Candidates will also be allowed to change their choice of CTET exam city if capacity is available in a particular city. “This facility will also be available on first come first served basis only,” the board informed.
Applicants will be permitted to edit name, father and mother’s name, date of birth, category, differently abled category, paper opted subject to availability of capacity of particular city, address of correspondence and the name of the institution, college, university from they completed their BEd Degree or Diploma in Elementary Education etc.
“This facility of correction will be provided only once. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted for future test under any circumstances,” it said adding that any change in the details requested offline will not be considered.
How to edit CTET application form 2023
Candidates can follow the steps given below to edit the CBSE CTET form 2023.
- Visit the CBSE CTET official website, ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the “Edit/make changes to the application form(CTET July 2023)” link given on the blue banner.
- Now, select application form, application number, password, security pin.
- Press the “Submit” button and the CTET form will appear.
- Make changes in the editable field if required.
- Review the details entered and submit the edited application form.