COMEDK UGET 2022Choice filling for Documents Approved Candidates will start from 11AM of 1st Sept 2022. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka has conducted the COMEDK UGET exam. It is a state level exam which is conducted for admission in UG engineering (B.Tech) courses. On the basis of COMEDK UGET scores, candidates must apply for admission in various colleges & universities of Karnataka state. Here we have mentioned details about COMEDK UGET Counselling2022 including admission schedule & selection process.
The counselling process is organized through online mode. COMEDK UGET 2022 counselling is organized in three rounds.
The counselling process comprises of various steps like registration, fee payment, choice filling, allotment, reporting to the allotted college, etc. It is mandatory for each qualified candidate to participate in the counselling process.
There are three rounds of counselling. Candidates have to complete verification process, whose documents gets verified are eligible to participate in counselling. To participate in Round 2nd & 3rd, it depends on exercised or decision made on allotment during Round 1 and 2 respectively.
There will be an exclusive round of counselling for candidates passed out in supplementary exam conducted by PU Board / 10+2 for the leftover seats after all the rounds of regular counseling is completed.
Candidates are invited for counselling process according to their rank in the examination. Candidates must download their rank card through the website.
COMEDK UGET 2022 cut off will be the minimum score that will be considered for providing admission to the affiliated colleges of COMEDK.
Candidates must check the cut off marks through online mode. The authority will release the cut off mark after each round.
COMEDK UGET Counselling Process
Candidates can check the step-wise COMEDK UGET counselling procedure from below:
- Go through official site. (Link is provided above)
- Login using the given login credentials.
- Click on, “Counselling Regisration” tab.
- Submit the counselling fee of Rs. 2000/- using online mode.
- Click on document upload tab.
- Upload all mandatory & required documents.
- Candidates whose verification process will be completed will be called for further process.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates have to attach the required documents along with two separate sets of self-attested photocopies. Documents are required at the time of verification are as mentioned here:
- COMEDK UGET 2022 online Application Form
- COMEDK UGET 2022 Rank Card
- COMEDK UGET 2022 TAT (hall ticket) with the signature of invigilator
- COMEDK verification entry card
- Fee payment receipt
- Candidate Original ID proof (passport, driving license, voter ID, PAN card, Aadhaar card)
- Parents /Guardian’s Original ID proof
- DOB proof (SSLC Certificate/Government document)
- 12thor equivalent marks card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Karnataka domicile certificate (if applicable)