The bceceboard.bihar.gov.in has made the Bihar UGMAC 2023 NEET counselling form available.
As per the Bihar NEET UG 2023 counselling schedule, candidates can register for undergraduate medical admission counselling (UGMAC) by August 4 (10 pm). BCECEB will also allow the candidates to edit the NEET UGMAC application form on August 5. The Bihar NEET UG counselling rank card and merit list will be published on August 7, while the tentative date to fill choices is August 9.
The BCECEB has asked the candidates to keep their own valid email ID and mobile number handy before applying. Candidates will be required to upload scanned images of their passport-size photograph and signature. The image sizes should be less than 100 KB. Candidates should have an aadhar card and a payment method to pay the processing fee for counselling registration.
Bihar UGMAC 2023: NEET UG counselling registration steps
- Go to the official website — bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Online Application Portal of UGMAC-2023’ link
- On the next window, enter basic details to generate new user ID and password
- Login with the system-generated credentials
- Fill in the BCECEB NEET UG 2023 application form
- Upload required documents and pay the counselling fee
- Submit and download the Bihar NEET UG counselling 2023 application form