AIIMS-NEET Rank Counselling Program
Rank Counselling Program
Rank Counselling is a Revolutionary Career Counselling Program initiated by Vikas Kumar for AIIMS-NEET top College Aspirants and their Parents. It Consists of Seat Information Counselling, Cut off Counselling-Closing Rank Counselling, Ranking Guidance, Seat Allotment Counselling, Choice Filling and Information Management.
It Includes Personal counselling, Group Counselling, Career Infopedia, SMS Alert, and Doubt clearing.
Students can enroll either for Standard or for Standard + MDCC.
Types of Rank Counselling Pogram
1. AIIMS Counselling
2. NEET-MCC-Govt Colleges & Deemed University Counselling
3.NEET- MCC-Private Colleges Counselling
4. NEET-State Counselling
5. NEET -Foreign Country Counselling –from 2019 onwards
It Consists of
1. Seat Information Counselling –
- Overview and Its implication on students in respect to preparation and market scenario
- College Wise Seats
- Branch Wise Seats
- Category Wise Seats-General-OBC-SC-ST
2. Cut off Counselling
Its meaning and its impact on Students
Opportunity & Challenges for Gen Category
Opportunity & Challenges for EWs Category
Opportunity & Challenges for OBC-NCL Category
Opportunity & Challenges for SC-ST Category
3. Seat Allotment Counselling
Basic Counselling Information
Step by Step Guidance
4.Goal Setting and Goal Resetting-Conflict Management
6. Choice Filling Counselling
- Pre Choice Filling Guidance
- Choice Filling under guidance of Experts of Psychographic Society
- Post Choice Filling Guidance
- Timely Update as and when happens
- Pre Alert and communication
- Being Ready for Entrance Exam/Result/Seat Allotment Counselling
- For Financial Planning
- For Handling Conflicting and contradictory schedule
Notification for Entrance Exams begins in from October and Last till 31st August next year.
Information comes in pieces but has to be integrated-assimilated on time or before time to avoid last minute panic and Rush.
For Enrollment click here– https://payu.in/web/C25D727ABED940068FB69D99D2E8A8C1