National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the application process for JEE Main 2023 session 1. Candidates can go to jeemain.nta.ac.in to read the notification and fill the application form. The last date to apply is November 30.
The first session of the exam will be held in January-February and the second session is scheduled for April.
Along with application forms, NTA has also released the information bulletin and syllabus of the exam.
Candidates have the choice to appear in JEE Main 2023 session 1 or two or both. If they appear for both sessions, the best score will be considered in the final result. They also do not have to apply in session 2 again. Such candidates can login directly during the session 2 window, make payment and change exam centre, if required.
However, those appearing for one session (session 1 or 2) will have to complete the whole registration cum application process.
Follow all the updates here:
- Nov 02, 2023 12:12 PM IST
JEE Main 2024 session 1: NTA’s instructions for registration
Candidates have to select any one of the following options to register for JEE Main:
- To log in/create a DigiLocker account through the NAD portal.
- To log in/create an Academic Bank of Credits ID (ABC ID) through the ABC ID.
- To log in using an Indian Indian Passport Number.
- To log in using a Non-Indian Passport Number.
- To log in using a PAN Card Number.
- To log in using an Aadhaar Enrollment Number.
The NTA has advised to register through Digi Locker/ABC ID. Those who do not wish to register through the DigiLocker / ABC ID need to report one hour prior to the entry time at the examination eentre on the day of the examination.
Candidates need to select options for authentication at the examination centre:
- Authenticate through an Aadhaar Card
- Authenticate through Valid Government ID with a Photograph
- Nov 02, 2023 11:49 AM IST
JEE Main 2024: NTA’s warning about multiple applications
“Under no circumstances, candidates will be allowed to fill more than one Application Form. Strict action will be taken, even at a later stage, against such candidates who have filled more than one Application Form,” NTA said.
- Nov 02, 2023 11:43 AM IST
JEE Main 2024: Steps to apply for session 1
- Go to jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Open the session 1 registration link.
- Complete the registration process and then login to fill the application form.
- Enter the necessary information, upload documents and make payment.
- Submit your form and save the confirmation page.