Delhi University BTech Admission: Unreserved, OBC-NCL, EWS categories will have to report to the Faculty of Technology between August 16 to 17.
The university introduced BTech courses this year during the CSAS portal launch event. DU offers a total of 120 seats in each BTech programme offered. There will be three rounds of counselling for the admission to these courses. The university may also conduct more rounds in case of availability of seats.
Those candidates who are shortlisted in the DU BTech 2nd seat allotment 2023 and belonging to unreserved, OBC-NCL, EWS categories will have to report to the Faculty of Technology, Delhi University between August 16 to 17. Whereas candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwBD, CW, KM, orphan, single girl child candidates will have to report to the faculty between August 18 to 19. The reporting time is between 10 AM to 4 PM.
The fee payment window will be open till August 20. Those candidates who wish to upgrade their preference will be given a chance to submit a request between August 21 to 22. Following this, the DU BTech third round allotment results 2023 will be declared on August 23.
How to check DU BTech 2nd allotment result 2023
Candidates will be able to check their allotment status and download the letter by following the steps given below.
- Visit the DU BTech admission official website, engineering.uod.ac.in.
- Click on the login option on the top right corner.
- Now enter the JEE application number and password generated during registration.
- Enter the captcha code for verification and login.
- The DU BTech allocation status will be displayed.
- Download and take printout of the DU BTech allotment letter.