NEET UG 2022 Answer Key: Last Date To Raise Objections Today
NEET UG 2022 Answer Key: According to NTA, the NEET UG 2022 final answer key, result will be released on September 7. Download answer key, scorecard at neet.nta.nic.in.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) 2022 answer key online challenge window will be closed on September 2. The candidates can raise objections on NEET UG answer key on the official website- neet.nta.nic.in by paying a non-refundable fee of Rs 200 for each question.
NTA will issue the NEET UG 2022 final answer key, result after reviewing the challenges made on the answer key. The subject experts will not entertain any NEET answer key challenge received after the due date or without receipt of the processing fee. “If the challenge of any candidate is found correct, the answer key will be revised and applied in the response of all the candidates accordingly,” NTA said in a statement. According to NTA, the NEET UG 2022 final answer key, result will be released on September 7.
NEET UG 2022 Answer Key: Steps To Raise Objection
- Go to the official website- neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the ‘apply for answer key challenge’ link
- Select the desired test booklet code
- Key in the application number and date of birth
- Proceed to raise objections by filling the form as instructed
- Pay the objection fees and submit the form.
- Download the NEET answer key challenge receipt for future reference.
The NEET 2022 examination was held on July 17. This year, more than 18 lakh applicants enrolled for the all India medical entrance exams and over 16 lakh (95 per cent) appeared in the NEET UG 2022 exam.