The Bar Council of India (BCI) will release the notification for AIBE XVII (17) anytime soon. Along with the notification, AIBE XVII (17) registrations 2022 will also begin on the official website – https://aibe15.allindiabarexamination.com/. AIBE 2022 application forms will be available in online mode only, and candidates should be enrolled with a state bar council to obtain an enrollment ID to apply for the exam. Generally, the AIBE notification is released in March-April, however, for AIBE XVII (17) 2022 notification, the Bar Council of India is deciding upon some crucial factors of AIBE including eligibility criteria, AIBE exam pattern, and AIBE exam mode.
- July 23: BREAKING! AIBE XVII (17) 2022 mode of examination changed.
- July 04: AIBE 2022 notification to be out soon, But when?
- April 25: BCI to allow other professionals to enroll as provisional advocates on qualifying AIBE?
- March 30: BCI issues COP to AIBE XVI qualified candidates through Mobile application.
The exact details of AIBE 2022 will be available once the notification is released. However, candidates can expect the following changes in AIBE 17:
- Candidates pursuing ‘other profession’ i.e. other than law domain, will be allowed to take AIBE examination, and register as advocate provisionally. This may change AIBE eligibility criteria 2022.
- BCI will implement strict testing parameters for AIBE 2022, which means candidates may not be allowed to carry any reference material including Bare Acts.
- Negative marking scheme will be introduced from AIBE 2022 onwards.
These changes will be confirmed once the AIBE 17 notification is released. BCI has already issued ‘Certificates of Practice’ to AIBE XVI qualified candidates via AIBESCOPE mobile application. Candidates preparing for AIBE XVII (17) can get here all updates and crucial information regarding the upcoming examination.